Monday, August 3, 2015

Write Your Life Story In 6 Words



I have a challenge for you to consider: Write your life story in 6 words, only 6 words.

You don't have to find scripture or have same letters, I just wanted to make sure it was worthy, since I know sweet friends you will come up with some good words, and here are some examples, sentences or random words, motto you live by, be creative. (ok I cheated on the examples) 

Once I got started I couldn’t stop, I hope you participate in this amusing exercise. I am curious to see what others will write. I think I will write a prose from my 6 words, if you send in your words I will write one for you.



1.      Brought low and He rescued me
2.      Your music, love, fuels my soul
3.       Realizing I deserved better changed everything
4.      God’s words confessed materialize God’s thoughts
5.      Choose this day whom you’ll serve

Here is my life story in 6 words
Presence – John 1:1, Psalm 139:16
Potential – Jeremiah 29:11, 1 Corinthians 2:9
Dance – Zephaniah 3:17, Jeremiah 31:3
Despair- Psalm 42:5, Psalm 40:12
Rescued – Colossians 1:13, Psalm 61:2
Radiance- Hebrew 1:3, Revelation 21:11, Ezekiel 1:28

No comments:

Post a Comment