Friday, August 14, 2015

My Dear Child




Karen was brave enough to try my Challenge of 6 words for her life story and I created this prose from God’s word.

Lonely, Rejected, Rescued, Loved, Joyful, Confidence.



My dear child,
            You were Lonely and rejected, not My heart for you; do not fear for I am with you. For I am your God and I will strengthen you, surely I will uphold you with My Righteous Right hand.
            I have rescued you out of the hand of the enemy by the blood of the lamb. I have loved you with an everlasting love. I am the lifter of your head and I place you on the highest mountain to seek after Me.
            Remember My favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but joy comes in the morning and I will sing over you with delight. I knew you before you were born and made you with my very own hands. You are one of a kind and highly valuable.
            Come boldly before the throne of grace and receive mercy; for you are mine, be strong and courageous for I the LORD your God is the one who goes with you. Come daily before me and I will order your steps.

Psalm 25:16, 1 Samuel 12:22, Psalm 34:17-20, Job 6:23, Isaiah 41:10, Jeremiah31:3, Zephaniah 3:17, Deuteronomy 31:6, Hebrews 4:16

If anyone one else wants to try the challenge I will write one for you too...

  Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment