Monday, August 17, 2015

Promises



Here is my life story in 6 words
Presence, Potential, Dance, Despair, Rescued, Radiance


Because of your Promises to me, In your presence is fullness of joy, because I am made in the image of God I will never run out of potential to be what you have called me to be.

I listen for Your voice singing my song into my life to discover Your marvelous love for me for You delight in me. We dance on the clouds of heaven just for adventure.

I once was in despair but you lifted me on the rock that is higher than I and rescued me from the pit. The Kingdom of God is within and I carry your Presence everywhere I go and Your light shines through me to others for your glory.

You have redeemed me and given me new life. My life is a testimony of Your faithfulness and loving kindness.

John 1:1, Psalm 139:16, Jeremiah 29:11, 1 Corinthians 2:9, Zephaniah 3:17, Jeremiah 31:3, Psalm 42:5, Psalm 40:12, Colossians 1:13, Psalm 61:2, Hebrew 1:3, Revelation 21:11, Ezekiel 1:28

If you give me 6 words I will write one for you

Have a Joyful week
Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment