Friday, August 21, 2015

New Mercies



Sandy’s Life Story Words

Perseverance, Obedience, Faith, Hope, Peace, Love, Trust

Dear Child
            When you don’t feel appreciated let Me remind you, I created you with My very own hands I sustain your life, I bring comfort and provide what you need. I will do what you need to believe you are mine. How about another sunset to kiss you goodnight? Can I place more stars in the sky to make your eyes sparkle? My child just ask and I will answer, just seek and I will help you find, knock on the door and I will open the one I want you to walk through.

            Child close your eyes and let Holy Spirit remind you of My everlasting love I have for you, to give you peace. I will fill you with joy as you walk in obedience. I am always here for you, listen for my voice when you don’t know what to do, you will hear me give divine direction. When you need a friend you will hear Me whisper “I am here”. When you need comfort, you will hear me call to you, “come to Me”. Be still and know I am your heavenly Father and you are My precious daughter.

            Remember My ways are higher than yours and My thoughts are not your thoughts. But know this; I delight when you come close to know My ways and to know My thoughts. It is time to surrender your fears, your insecurities and your loved ones to Me completely. Don’t let your circumstances hold your heart hostage. Do not throw away this confident trust in Me, remember the great reward it brings. Patient endurance is what you need now.

Hebrews 10:35-36, Matthew 20:28, 1 Corinthians 2:9, Isaiah 55:8, John 10:27, Psalm 19:1-2


Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment