Monday, January 5, 2015

STILL



Jesus is the Alpha and Omega, the One who is who was, and who is to come. Our all sufficient Lord, who will not fail to complete the good work He has begun in us, As the Alpha and Omega, Jesus is still alive, still writing His story and using our stories to tell the story of redemption.
Arise and show the light in a dark place, Lord be a shining light around me.
GOD still brings Triumphs at the works of His hand,
I raise my hands to give you praise in all I do I pray that it honors you.
You are worthy and I give you my heart, I put my trust in you, my King
 GOD still gives the Victory through Jesus,
I anticipate marvelous things to happen to those who love you in the coming year.
GOD still gives Hope to a generation willing to seek Him, for there is hope in His mercy.
Your sweet fragrance fills the air, your amazing grace satisfies and your love endures forever.
Jesus you are the Alpha and Omega the beginning and the end of everything that matters. Plant your word in my heart; bring life through the power of your Spirit. Make me a letter advancing your message.

Revelation 22:13, Isaiah 44:6, Isaiah 26:4, Psalm 92:4, 1 Corinthians 15:57, 1 Chronicles 29:11, Psalm 108:1

No comments:

Post a Comment