Monday, January 26, 2015

Secret Things



          There is nothing hidden which will not be revealed, nor anything kept secret but that it should come to light.
I used to think this verse in Luke was scary, that all my failures would be brought to light.     Then I learned that as believers we should let our Light shine before all men, (but really what does that mean).  Recently I discovered another way God speaks to us is through our dreams and visions. He reveals the secret things and we search it out. A much more exciting idea to see life as Father God sees our life.

          FYI: If you don’t remember your dreams, there is a way to remember them if you choose to. Also I learned that visions are usually literal (something you need to know NOW) and dreams are usually symbolic (comes in layers for now and later) and you can have either one asleep or awake.
1 Corinthians 13:12, Luke 8:16-17, Job 33:14-15

Now is the time for the light to shine in a dark place
I long to know you as you know me, to be known as I am
You gave me a song to sing to dance to your heartbeat
So close to me I feel your life inside my heart
The closer I get to you I can breathe in your fragrance
As I am being filled with your mercy and grace
So close to me I can feel your heartbeat for me
Close to touch your face so I may live by your words
To feel your embrace to live by your breath that gives me life
Now is the time for the light to shine in a dark place
The closer I get to you I can breathe in your fragrance
As I am being filled with your mercy and grace

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment