Monday, December 29, 2014

Carry Me



These quotes struck a chord with me. Maybe if we walk with every praise to our GOD, we tell the enemy that we will fight back with Joy! 
“In the darkest times of your life, your praise to God should be the loudest. Let the enemy know you are not afraid of the dark.”  Stormie Omartian

When Life Doesn’t Turn Out Like You Expect, Perhaps It’s Time to Fight Back with Joy.  Margaret Feinbergby

Carry me to the place of rest; on the wings of praise carry me today.
Carry me to the secret place, my hiding place, I will rest in you.

My dreams surround me here and you ignite each promise. I will rest in you…
Now is the time to take your Word to the nations.
Your voice shall be heard and all will be restored by your love.

In the presence of evil the Lord God Almighty excels.
When we praise You in the midst of our enemies
They will melt like wax in the fire…

Carry me to the place of rest; on the wings of praise carry me today.
Carry me to the secret place, my hiding place, I will rest in you.

Psalm 32:7, Psalm23:5, Psalm 91:1, Psalm 31:20, Isaiah 46:4

Begin your week with Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment