Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Live in the Light



  
           I awoke with this on my heart; the end is coming but it is only the beginning. Watch and Pray, then I started to write this:
                  We hear every day about the chaos in our world, the wars, intimidation all around, empty promises, various things assaulting our spirit and souls. Although this seems to be our reality, but the truth is for those who believe; our hearts are not troubled, “in the midst of all this My people will overcome, My people will focus on Me to guide them through it all”
            The Lord is asking of us to show and tell of His loving kindness to a generation that longs to hear, longs to know, that there is more. Yes the end is coming but it is only the beginning.
            Get ready for many days ahead you will need my strength, but know this I AM with you always, come to me and I will refresh you and fill you with My joy. Come to me and I will give you wisdom. Come to me and I will lay out the details for you.
            I chose you to bless others for My Kingdom. Precept upon precept my word will be established. You will have success but if you follow me you will also be effective.
          Remember peace is the action that drives the darkness away.
John 14:1, 27, John 16:33, 1 John 4:4, 1 John 5: 4-5
  
Have a great week                                                
 
Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment