Monday, September 1, 2014

Child of the One True King



Good Morning, This is what I wrote some time ago and was inspired by something Max said in a Wednesday night service. "You will not know WHO you are until you know WHOSE you are!!!"  Below is a portion of what I wrote. After our wonderful time this weekend with Matthew West I thought it was appropriate and added a new line. PS: It also is for the Father's Sons.
                                                                



 I am my Father’s Daughter
I can move mountains
I am sister to the Anointed One
I can heal the sick
 I am a daughter of the King
I can seize opportunities
I belong to Jesus
I can walk in Victory
 I was bought with a costly price
I can comfort those that mourn
 I drink from the Fountain
I can rest in green pastures
I am a child of God
I can raise the dead
I belong to Jesus
I can step on serpents
I am my Father’s Daughter
I can walk on water
 The Holy Spirit guides me
I can walk in Forgiveness
I drink from the Fountain
I can sing in prison
 I am a daughter of the King
I can seek Justice
 Holy Spirit resides in me
I can walk in Love
 I am a child of the Promise
I have all I need
I am redeemed by the Blood of the lamb
Forever His Child I Am
 I am the daughter of the One True King,
I am not moved by the world for my GOD goes before me.
I do not fear because I am His.


Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment