Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Diamonds

Good Morning,

I had a dream the other night and I want to share it with you: I had a diamond and someone tried to take it from me and I fought them for it and it fell to the ground. I picked it up and held it in my hand,  I noticed a dark spot in a corner and asked “What does this mean Jesus?”   I was not even going to mention it but spoke to Lee Ann and she suggested: “that I have a special treasure within and that I am like that diamond valuable and that I have been through rough times and that I have fought valiantly and still have my diamond (His heart) and that He is and will make me new from glory to glory.” Thank you Lee Ann.

I came across some notes I made on diamonds:
Coal and diamonds are made of carbon. The difference:  One is valuable and the other is not. One is brilliant and the other opaque. The diamond is the carbon that is under great pressure and fire at high temperatures for a period of time. In this process it will become a rock of great value. The coal does not pass through this process the pressures are much less making it just a coal, useful, but not made for higher things.

Whoever is not born of God is like a carbon, light pressures, is opaque, breaks easily and its finish has burnt qualities.  Those born of God are like diamonds that have learned to love patience in pressures, adversities and obstacles.  You are valuable to God and reflect His love everywhere you go.  The chosen sometimes go under great pressures so intense, it seems that there is no support and sometimes we question at the time and we cannot understand the silence. We are cast down but unconquered. I have this certainty of this one thing that all things work together for good for those who are called to His purpose. We should embrace the faith given for God is preparing us for grand exploits.

Who can imagine that coal would turn into a brilliant gemstone after the pressures it has to undergo to become the purpose it was created to be.

Inside of us is a treasure that shines brighter than any diamond, when we go through this process in life, the treasure within, Holy Spirit, shines brighter and brighter than the noonday sun.
                       
This priceless treasure we hold, in a common earthenware jar (our mortal bodies)—to show that the splendid power of it belongs to God and not to us. We are handicapped on all sides, but we are never frustrated; we are puzzled, but never in despair. We are persecuted, but we never have to stand it alone: we may be knocked down but we are never knocked out! Every day we experience something of the death of the Lord Jesus, so that we may also know the power of the life of Jesus in these bodies of ours. Yes, we who are living are always being exposed to death for Jesus’ sake, so that the life of Jesus may be plainly seen in our mortal lives. We are always facing death, but this means that you know more and more of life. Our faith is like that mentioned in the scripture: ‘I believed and therefore I spoke’
.
2 Corinthians 4:7-9 JBP, Romans 8:28NKJV, Proverbs 24:16 NKJV, Daniel 11:32NKJV


Have a great week knowing that you have great value and created for great exploits.



Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment