Monday, May 12, 2014

Prayer



Prayer is a two way conversation; we do not talk to ourselves. If God tells us to pray without ceasing, that means He is willing to communicate with us without ceasing, isn’t that Awesome!

No matter what we face, God’s grace is sufficient. His power is revealed and made perfect through our weakness. Never be ashamed to cry out to the Lord. He listens for you and will come to you, we need to be still and wait to hear Him answer.

Jesus, Savior, thank You for coming to my rescue. I know that Your grace is sufficient for me. Thank You for being my peace and security. Amen.
One of my most favorite verses is Amos 4:13 when I read it I feel like standing on a mountain and declaring out loud.  Read it through and see if you feel that way too.
He who forms the mountains, who creates the wind,
And Who Reveals His Thoughts to Mankind,
Who Turns DAWN to Darkness, and TREADS on the Heights of the EARTH
Yehovah,  God  Almighty  is  His  Name.

Everybody Dance the Dance of Freedom! …Everybody Shout the Shout of Joy! Come on let’s Praise Him! …Get Up and Make Some Noise! …

 He answered, “I tell you, if they were to keep silent, the stones would cry out!”                                    Luke 19:40
I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.  I will be filled with joy because of you. I will sing praises to your name, O Most High. Psalm 9:1-2 
  
 God’s love is everlasting, you have value, you are His faithful servant and His faithfulness satisfies your soul.

But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore, I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may reside in me.  2 Corinthians 12:9
Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God            Psalm 20:7

The Holy Spirit is a river that flows and connects us to our past, present, future in/with His presence. GOD’s love is like a river flowing from my heart. 

You feed them from the abundance of your own house, letting them drink from your river of delights. Psalm 36:8
He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” John 7:38



Have a great week!




Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment