Monday, April 28, 2014

The Joy of the LORD is My Strength



Good morning,

 This morning I found myself in Job 29:20 here are two versions:

My strength will be refreshed within me, and my bow will be renewed in my hand. HCSB
My glory is fresh within me, and my bow is renewed in my hand.  NKJV

I don’t know about you but I need strength for the days ahead. I am excited to be reminded that He who lives in me is greater than the one who is in the world.

The Spirit of the Lords says Arise; your place of victory is assured.
The Word is true and will not return void for My Word will lead you to a place of triumph.
And as you go about My business you will release My fragrance everywhere you go.
This fragrance will remain as a testimony against the enemy.
I am releasing a fresh flow of fragrance, inspiration and creativity for you.
Be sensitive to your surroundings, new interest, excitement is coming.
Touch others through my hands,
 Bring My voice through your words,
Through your heart bring My love.
Keep your focus on Me the lover of your soul,
Be refreshed and renewed.

Song of Solomon 1:3a NLT How fragrant your cologne; your name is like its spreading fragrance

John 12:3 NKJV Then Mary took a pound of very costly oil of spikenard, anointed the feet of Jesus, and wiped His feet with her hair. And the house was filled with the fragrance of the oil.

2 Corinthians 2: 15-16 Names of God Bible To some people we are a deadly fragrance, while to others we are a life-giving fragrance.
John 15:5 NKJV I am the Vine; You are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much fruit. 

Psalm 28:2-3 NKJV He lets me rest in green meadows; He leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, Bringing honor to his name.

Prayer: Lord, may each step I take leave a reflection of Your glory, an imprint of Your love, a fragrance of Your presence.



Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment