Tuesday, December 17, 2013

PROMISE


The LORD will not forget His promises to you.

Heavenly Father, You know me so deeply; I want to know You like You know me. I thank You for Your presence that never leaves me, Your will be done in my life. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen.

“Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you. I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands” Psalm 63:3-4.

Father, Holy is your Name in all the earth. May your Kingdom come in my day today, Praises for the works you have done.

The Lord is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. Psalm 28:7

Open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law Psalm 119:18

Lord. Without you I can accomplish nothing. Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh on me! 

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment