Tuesday, December 10, 2013

BREATHE


Are you ready for Christmas? I am almost there J One of the reasons I love Christmas is that is how I connected with God at a very young age. I learned about Jesus. The Christmas songs, hymns all drew my heart by the Spirit. It is one of ways I held on to the truth.

Breathe in me again

I need more of your presence

I need more of your Spirit.

Fill me with the Joy of your Love.

Breath of God flow over my life,

Flow over my ministry

Flow over my family and friends.

Empower me with the power of the Holy Spirit

To break the enemy’s hold on my life, in my family’s

Life and in my friends lives.
 
Spirit of God bring, healing, deliverance and joy to flow in and around me.

Breathe in me again, anoint me with fresh oil, and empower me to live for you.

My desire is for the one who holds the stars in the palm of His hand.

In your presence I fall into your arms again, because you are always there to catch me. Holy Spirit Breathe in me.

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, Because the Lord has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound Isaiah 61:1 NKJV

I will fill you with a contagious joy, (make you laugh and shout for joy) for I delight in you. Job 8:21 NLT

The Lord your God in your midst, The Mighty One, will save; He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet (calm your fears) you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.
  Zephaniah 3:17 HCSB                                                                              

See I have engraved you on the palm of My hands. Isaiah 49:16 CJB

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment