Monday, December 2, 2013

Before You Rescued Me


  Before you rescued me nothing was my own
 I walked through the streets invisible and alone.

     Suddenly … you came along … Your smile
       Pierced through the shadows in my heart,
    Jesus, You gave me a love that endures
      And a promise to never part...


I find comfort in the shadow of your wings;                                   
Lord as I put my trust in you My soul sings.             

     Jesus I lay down my burdens at your feet.     
     Your love daily renews … To take my soul
        That was abused and make it new.
        I will sing Hallelujah to the one who sets me free!

I have courage to face the dawn and the dark night                               Now I will rest, look in to me, and see what needs the light.

       Fill my hunger with your Word …
         I choose to drink from Your fountain
         In my King I find my peace …
        No one will sleep in my dreams but You.

Hallelujah Son of GOD Servant King You are building a place for me
Hallelujah Son of GOD Mighty Warrior King, coming for me to rescue.

       Jesus I lay down my burdens at your feet.
           Your love daily renews … To take my soul
       That was abused and make it new.
           I will sing Hallelujah to the One who sets me free!

 That light shines in the darkness, yet the darkness did not overcome it. John 1:5
Reach down from heaven; rescue me from deep water, and set me free from the grasp of foreigners   Psalm 144:7

You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I. John 14:28
I won’t be in the world much longer, but they are in the world, and I’m coming back to you. Holy Father, keep them safe by the power of your name, the name that you gave me, so that their unity may be like ours. John 17:11

The Spirit of the Lord is on Me, because He has anointed Me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent Me to proclaim freedom to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free the oppressed,
Luke 4:18
You will free me from the net that is secretly set for me, for You are my refuge. Psalm 31:4

Please Like, Comment, or Share

No comments:

Post a Comment