Monday, April 27, 2015

Shelter in the Storm



Good morning;
        It rained Friday night the thunderstorm rolled and lighting lit up the sky and God’s rain fell and at times it was loud. But…His mercies are new every morning.
        
        At dawn, under the cozy covers with a song in my heart I realized just how blessed I am to have a safe place to weather the storms.  Went on the patio with my coffee to see the new day of fresh air, sun shining and birds singing and I wrote this:
       
        You are trained to do battle as a team. Embrace the challenge for the lost souls and the nations. Unless I lead you do not put yourself at risk to do battle alone. When two or more walk together success is assured. You are on the frontlines because you are trained and destined for victory.  When I call you for My purpose, I also fully equips you for the journey. Continue to seek My face and find your shelter in My embrace.
         
       Thank you for the shelter in the storms and thank you Lord for your mercies for the opportunity to partner with you today.

Isaiah 4:6, Isaiah 25:4, Psalm 91:1, Lamentations 3:22-23

Now go and have a great week knowing the victory is yours!

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE






No comments:

Post a Comment