Thursday, April 30, 2015

Arrows of Deliverance




Tell me once again who I am in you, help me to see your plan
The desires you placed in my heart, only you can bring them to pass
Slow me down so I can hear your voice
Tell me once again who I am in you

 You are the arrow in My hand
My spirit will point you where you are to go
Only speak the words I give and only the time I say.
The arrow will hit its mark every time.
You are my arrow of truth to bring justice
You are my arrow of love to bring mercy
You are my arrow of peace to bring comfort
You are my arrow of joy to bring delight
You are my arrow of trust to bring faith
You are my beloved arrow
Trust me to send you farther
Than you could ever hope for or imagine.

In God’s hands we are his arrows (artillery) of deliverance

  ✔ Like ✔ “Share” ✔ Tag ✔ Comment ✔ Repost To SAVE
       

No comments:

Post a Comment