Monday, April 21, 2014

With GOD All Things Are Awesome!



Good Morning,
How awesome are your works   I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made in your image and you have knitted my soul marvelously.

I will believe in your promises for your words are truth. I have seen with my own eyes the great and awesome works you have done for me. It is not so much that I am on His side but that the Almighty King of Kings is for me.

You are the great and awesome God who keeps his covenant of unfailing love. You ride on in the cause of truth, and teach me awesome things. Your enemies shall tremble at the greatness of Your power

You are the God of great wonders!   Holy and awesome is Your name. When You did awesome works that we did not expect, You came down, and the mountains quaked at Your presence.

I am blessed because I have believed that the LORD will fulfill His promise to me.

Have a great week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment