Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Lift My Eyes to the Hills




Good Morning,
I heard this phrase from a sermon by Kris Vallotton from Bethel Church; and a poem from me below.
GOD can’t release Mercy without creating justice.
Jesus fulfilled justice so the Father can release Mercy to you and me.


When God calls us to a certain place,
It usually isn't for our sake but for someone else's
Jesus Savior we gather in worship
Hear our cry, your people calling,
Let our hearts and souls be stirred
Come and bless us LORD on High.
Fill us with your presence,
Jesus Savior we gather in worship
To call upon your name.
The LORD Most High
Hear our cry, your people calling
Let our hearts and souls be stirred.
In Your midst will come healing,
Restoration and times of refreshing.
Hear our cry, your people calling.
Let our hearts and souls be stirred.

Have a great week seeing people with GOD’s eyes and heart

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE



No comments:

Post a Comment