Monday, March 24, 2014

Change Your World



Good morning: This may be too sad to begin the week but it does end in Hope. I was remembering a program, prime time something that I saw years ago. Someone came on relating the abuse she suffered and how she had no hope and was frightened. My tears just flowed and I wrote two poems and even now it makes me sad to think about it. I want to share one of the poems and below is an addition that I wrote today.
Who will Change the World?
Who will cry out for my little children?
Who will demand justice?
Who will see their hurt?
Who will comfort them?
Who will take the time to understand?
Who will heal the brokenhearted?
Who will wash the unclean?
Who will love the unlovable?
Who will be righteous for the unrighteous?
Who Will??
You are a chosen people, my very own, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Being in My presence brings life in all you do with the Holy Spirit to empower you. You are accepted in the Beloved and will be filled with my goodness and mercy. Do not fear therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.  Choose  this day to believe that my courage and strength is yours when you need it. For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His faithful love toward those who fear Him.  Seek My presence in the secret place so you can hear my instructions for you to bring light into the world. The Spirit of the Lord God is upon those that call on My name. I have anointed you to bring good news to the poor, heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and freedom to the prisoners. More than anything I delight in bringing my little children in out of danger. Are you ready to be oaks of righteousness to be my hands and feet to bring My authority in your part of your world?
You are chosen. I Peter 2:9, You are strong. Philippians 4:13, You are valuable. Matthew 10:31,         You are loved. Psalm 103:11, You are to console those that mourn. Isaiah 61:1-3, 
You are sent.  Isaiah 6:8, You are to deliver. John 14:12
Thank you for obeying and following GOD to help those who are struggling. If are struggling seek out those that would love to show you Jesus.  Have a great week and be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE
 

No comments:

Post a Comment