Wednesday, March 26, 2014

BE-E-UTIFUL HONEY



If bees had a choice...would they make ice cream floats?
Instead of Honey?
It's amazing, think of the sales...and the details!
But what would they do with all that money?

Honey it will be as it always has been,
The queen bee loves the sun, so don't go askin

The creator chose us to dance from flower to flower
If we had ice cream, wouldn't it melt in a rain shower?



Think what we would have missed...even this hour if
A different path we flew, and not the creator's view
If we made ice cream floats instead of honey.


Turn to the direction of His voice, toward His leading to change both mind and heart. Be strong and persevere the LORD’s ways always bring life and liberty to all concerned. 

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Isaiah 55:8-9 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways, says the Lord.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts.

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment