Thursday, April 12, 2012

Delight In Me

Take delight in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart.Psalm 37:3-5
Delight in me and remember what I am like and what I have done for you. I have given all to you promised by the Cross at Calvary. Delight in me and I will soften your heart. Trust in me again, trust in my word again. Look past the circumstances to know that my promises are true. Delight in me and see me work to bring forth what is already yours, look again to that promise you stopped trusting and believing for. Delight is the key to that promise coming to pass. Delight is the weapon to fight for that promise that is yours. Delighting in me is its very own reward and also how marvelous that I also bring forth every other reward you have as an inheritance. Come dance with me your well-being and success is in my hands, I delight in you. Beloved come and be safe in the shadow of my wings, safe to sing my song, safe to love. Come and taste and see that I long to bring good to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment