Thursday, April 19, 2012

Bring your heart


Bring your heart to me, I will send the river of my Spirit to fill your heart. Relinquish those areas that keep you from my peace. Look for my strength, my purpose, my peace, my joy.

Begin your day by calling out to me and I will be by your side throughout your day. Listen to my instructions, walk in an attitude of prayer as you meditate on my word.

Seek me, and I will find you.  I will hedge you in and be your safety.  I want you to experience my spring of living water. My favor is yours and others will see that you know the One True Living God and will offer it to any willing heart.

Remember you are precious to me and my love for you is true and forever. Abide in my love and my truth.

Father, I request that out of the riches of your grace, you may help me find my treasure in you and nothing else. Today, I want to offer you all that I am and all that I have to your glory. Through Jesus my example and Savior I pray. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment