Monday, October 12, 2015

Delight



 Back from a Father's Blessing Conference/Retreat and floating on air. Still Processing and writing everything down. Below is one of my entries of the week.
            In the garden draw me close to you, here I am with open arms to receive all you are.

             There is a river whose streams bring joy to me. Wash me in your river of delights. All I am springs up from who you are. My one desire is to be set apart to do your will.

             How precious is your lovingkindness, my refuge is in the shadow of your wings. I am filled with the abundance of your house. You are the fountain of life and in your light I can see clearly.

              I trust you to meet me in the secret place and take me to dance on the stars of heaven. I can’t wait to see all that you have for me. You give me freedom to reach for the stars.

Like “Share” Tag Comment Repost To Save

No comments:

Post a Comment