Monday, June 29, 2015

Beautiful Music




Don’t let the noise of the world destroy my sound. I will fill your heart with the sound of divine music.

You are a beautiful song, for your life is a sweet melody that I myself am composing. I will take your failures, your tears, and your triumphs and turn it into a glorious harmony.

Align yourself with My Spirit throughout your day. I will make your life an irresistible melody that will linger like a sweet fragrance in the hearts of the people you meet. As you walk in surrender, you will draw others to Me in a joyous Sound of Praise.

David danced before the LORD, not after! Don’t overlook the power of praise! 

“When you pray, you come into God’s presence. When you praise, He comes into your presence.” – Kenneth Copeland

Psalm 40:3, Psalm 22:3, 2 Samuel 6:14

Now go out this week and Dance before the Lord!

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment