Monday, March 23, 2015

O LORD...



           O Lord, you have timed my birth on the earth. Teach me to number my days to live well, so that I may grow in wisdom. Surprise me with love at sunrise and your comfort at sunset. Your presence will make me dance all day long. Let your servant see your loving-kindness all day long.

           O Lord, reveal to me the measure of my days, let me realize how quickly time will pass.  Teach me to redeem my time for your glory. Help me to understand my mortality and the brevity of life. Teach me to make a difference with the authority you have given.

           By your very own hands you formed me, shaped me inside and out, to be unique and valuable. My days were fashioned and recorded before any of them began. You looked upon me and smiled with delight and sang a song over me. You know every bone in my body, how I was sculpted from nothing into something. You did a happy dance as you watched me grow and all the stages of my life were spread out before you. The days of my life all prepared before I’d even lived one day.

           O Lord, you have timed my birth on the earth and you will not end it until my assignment is finished. Give me wisdom to live my life in full measure of your abundant grace.

Psalm 90:12. Psalm 39:4, Psalm 139:16, Zephaniah 3:16, Jeremiah 18:1-6



Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment