Monday, February 10, 2014

Rhythm of life




Happy Monday!
In the rhythm of life keep in step with me, so you won’t stumble.
As we move in unity I will show you adventures you only dreamed of.
 I am breathing life into you, feel my presence at every moment of the day and night.
You will be safe as I reach for you and bring you peace.
In My love you will find a taste of heaven.
In the rhythm of life keep in step with me, for I will show you great and mighty things.

Psalm 25:4 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow.

Psalm 63:8 HCSB Help me understand Your instruction, and I will obey it and follow it with all my heart.

Proverbs 23:26 NLT O my son, give me your heart. May your eyes take delight in following my ways.

Jeremiah 33:3 NKJV ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

As we allow the Breath of the Holy Spirit to flow, our week will be nothing less than blessed! 

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment