Monday, January 6, 2014

Love Melts Away Distrust


There are many words around stating that this is the year that what the enemy has stolen will be restored. The harvest is ready, miracles will continue. So be ready to see the LORD move on your behalf. 
2 Corinthians 4:13And since we have the same spirit of faith in keeping with what is written, I believed, therefore I spoke, we also believe, and therefore speak. Below is part of what the Lord would have me write.

You are called to bring heaven to earth through your worship, your prayers and through your love towards one another. Love for others is always an indication of your relationship with Me. If your relationship suffers, then your ability to maintain kindness and peace in the midst of the storm will be difficult. Hold on to your intimacy with Me then you will have all you need to get through. Remember I AM the lover of your soul, the resource for all your needs. Follow me daily; listen for my voice and I will open the doors I have promised. Speak Life to one another; for I AM with you and will lead you to much Joy. There are many weapons in My Kingdom, but the greatest of these is love. Love melts away distrust and unbelief.

Lord, help me to love like you love.

Psalm 126:5. Psalm 85:13, Proverbs 2:20, Psalm 62:5, Isaiah 21:5,
Exodus 14:13-16, Psalm 119:18, I Corinthians 13

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment