Monday, January 20, 2014

EMBRACE


I had a dream seeing a small bluebird or sparrow flying towards the storm with the sun behind her and the sun with clear skies beyond the storm.

Embrace the resistance and face the wind with arms raised up. Trust Me to keep you up. Embrace the resistance and face the struggle and I will lift you higher. I use the clouds for My chariot and I move on the wings of the Wind.

If you turn from resistance and run, you will be overwhelmed by the circumstances. Your flight and your dreams will be out of reach. Get ready to break out of the confines of the past and to expand beyond old boundaries.

Embrace the resistance to face the unknown and I will hold you up and lift you up and make you strong. Prepare your heart by adjusting your faith to take advantage of all that I provide. This is your season of victory, go Run the race, fight the good fight.  Press forward into a place of victory, for it is your destiny.  

But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

You lay the beams of your home in the water. You use the clouds for your chariot. You move on the wings of the Wind. Psalm 104:3 Names Of God

Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; do not spare; lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.  Isaiah 54:2 NKJV

Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us Hebrews 12:1 NKJV

Pressing toward the Goal Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Philippians 3:12 NKJV

Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows. Matthew 10:30-32 ESV
Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment