Monday, September 16, 2013

TRUTH


Last week was filled with challenges…. I read a quote from David Jeremiah, “Satan’s goal in spiritual warfare is not to hurt you. His goal is to hurt your perception of GOD.” I thought when did I go from trusting all in God to wondering if He is there? 

Scripture calls this enemy the devil Revelation 12:9, the father of lies John 8:44, the prince of the power of the air Ephesians 2:2a, satan, your adversary, the one who stands against you. He and his army are trying to prevent you from hearing possibly the greatest truth you need to hear today...

YOU are GREATLY loved by God.
The works of satan were defeated by the Cross of Christ so that we may have ears to hear what the Spirit of God is saying to us. Scripture reveals that Daniel was strengthened to hear the truth; "And he said, 'O man greatly beloved, fear not! Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!' So when he spoke to me I was strengthened, and said, 'Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me'" Daniel 10:19.

The Holy Spirit is here today strengthening us to hear God's truth. We may be in the midst of hardships on every side, but His grace is here to strengthen us to stand in the days ahead. God is for us and He loves us. May we hear this truth today.

Always remember... God cares for you!

The Lord is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him sincerely. Psalm 145:18
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me, even at night my heart instructs me. Psalm 16:7

Have a great week strengthening those that need to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment