Monday, September 30, 2013

They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness! Lamentations 3:22-24


Saturday night, first night in new apt –    I was very blessed to have help in moving and cleaning – there was no way I could have done it myself. As I was closing my eyes to sleep I saw hands lots of open hands in darkness reaching straight up, there was a light, a small light at the edges of the scene I was seeing it was shining softly at first then became brighter. I was wondering but too tired to ask Jesus what it was all about. I awoke late on Sunday and watched the service online and when we came to the part of the service where Randy asked the men who came for prayer to raise their hands. On the screen only the hands were showing and as the light shone… the darkness left. (Reminded me what I saw before going to sleep)  The song they sang was so appropriate – I don’t have the lyrics – part of it went like “the darkness is pushed back by the light” “the enemy is defeated” something like that J at least that is what          I remembered.  I need to get the words to that song. How wonderful that we can partner with Jesus to empower those in need with the Truth. John 6:35, Psalm 18:6

I will bless Yehovah at all times He is Good and always Faithful! He rescued me out of the hand of the enemy by the Blood of the Lamb! Hallelujah!

Father, Holy is your Name in all the earth. May your Kingdom come in my day today.      Praises, for the works you have done. 

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment