Sunday, July 17, 2011

Trust In The Lord...


Those who trust in the Lord will have nothing to fear Come dance and rejoice with me.
Where there is a barrier I am turning into a bridge, those who trust in the Lord will not fear there will be food and provision.
Every obstacle I am turning into opportunity, those who trust in the Lord will not fear there will be safety in the house.
Where there is drought of spirit, those who trust in the Lord will not fear there will be the rain of my mercy.
When you stand up to your fear, you will see the enemy tremble.
When you kneel to pray, you will see the enemy panic.
When you speak the Truth of God in the authority of Christ, you will see the enemy scatter.
Those who trust in the Lord have nothing to fear Come dance and rejoice with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment