Monday, May 25, 2015

Heart



      
      Rejoice! O daughter behold your King is coming, do you hear the sound of the trumpet? The trumpet of GOD is sounding throughout the earth and the sound of victory shall be heard.

          Your voices arise like a fragrance right before the throne of God. He hears every prayer, every cry, every song, every plea and He answers. I will send My angels like the winds, My servants like flames of fire.

           Let me see your face. Let me hear your voice; For your voice is sweet and your face is lovely, you will be safe in the shadow of my wings and in My heart is a place for you to abide. Down deep seek your place just for you I will never leave you nor forsake you.

            I will show you my ways, the next course of events, just be still and listen. The sound of unity will destroy the enemy’s schemes. Remember the Lion has roared  I will bring heaven to earth. 

           Put your faith in the One who redeems lost souls. Put your faith in the One who is the deliverer of the captives. Know this when you put your faith in the One who Loves you, delighted you will be.

Matthew 21:5, Amos 3:8, Joel 2:1, Deuteronomy 31:6, Psalm 118:15, John 15:7, Psalm 104:4, Song of Solomon 2:14

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE


No comments:

Post a Comment