Monday, October 27, 2014

Waves of Love



Good Morning, The picture doesn’t do justice to how I saw it.  In my mind’s eye, the waves were bigger and the impact more powerful. 

On the last day of my time of rest away from home I stood on the beach and watched wave after wave hit the shore. I felt that some people fear the waves of terrorism, disease, and godlessness that are crashing on our nation.  

The waves of terror, disease and fear do not have to dictate our destiny.  Only God’s presence carries our destiny.  When I see the waves I sense the presence of the Lord, our focus should be on Him to wash over us with the Holy Spirit. To drown us with His grace, to hope in the one who saves.

I looked again and saw wave after wave of prayers the Lord is answering, wave after wave of peace, wave after wave of His Mighty Powerful Love as it crashes over me again and again. Each wave is God’s presence working its way to me, to us, with His love.  I am overwhelmed by His Love. Is it time? To stand on the shores of our life and look with hope for what God is bringing our way.

Dear team as you go about your week go with the Hope God has given you.

John 14:27, Jeremiah 31:3, Matthew 17:20




. Like “Share” Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment