Monday, June 9, 2014

A Treasure of Truth



Good Morning,
Have I not given you the spirit of power, love, and of a sound mind? Then why do you go about like you don’t have what it takes to make it in this world? Believe in what I tell you to do and rest in My faithfulness.

You are Mine, I myself have called you. Remember my thoughts are higher than your thoughts and my ways are higher than yours.  I made you with a purpose and a plan. I have seen all the days of your life before you lived even one of them.   I see you differently than you see yourself. You see what you’ve done, but I see the plans I have for you. You see where you’ve been, but I see where I am leading you.  I have you covered; I will use every mistake you’ve made to make you wiser. As My child, you have the privilege and the choice to live a life filled with joy, adventure, passion, and purpose. Release yourself from the past and let Me bring healing to your soul, leave the past behind so you can be ready for what I have for you.

Therefore let us draw near with confidence to the throne of grace, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Now ask Me to do a new thing, to make a way for you and to increase your faith in ways you never dreamed possible. You must stir up your gifts and be ready no matter where you go and expect to see Me move in your midst with signs, wonders, and miracles. And most of all you must be ready at any time to see Me call you forth as a mighty army

I am about to do something new. See, I have already begun! Do you not see it? I will make a pathway through the wilderness. I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.  

Isaiah 43:19, Isaiah 55:9, Isaiah 49:1, 2 Timothy 1:7, Hebrews 4:16,            Psalm 139:13-14, Jeremiah 1:5

Your past does not have to define you anymore….it is finished. Now go and be ready for a great week!
 

Like Share Tag Comment Repost To SAVE

No comments:

Post a Comment