Monday, November 4, 2013

Sit In My Presence


In one of our Rapha God Team Meetings I was inspired to write this

Sit in My presence, the radiance of My glory will bring you peace. These times of the sacrifice of your time bring Me delight, I cherish being with you.

Allow My Crown of Glory to shine through you, I will do the rest. Remember humility is the key to open the heavens on your behalf.  Submit to Me daily and I will clothe you with power to meet the day ahead to bring many sons to glory. Remember the people who know their Elohim will be strong and take action, just listen to My Spirit for leading.

 As you spend time with Me, the transformation is beginning, yield to My creative work. I make beautiful things; let Me make something beautiful out of you. Hold My hand and you will see your way open up step by step.  Begin to see what I am doing and you will experience victory.

As you praise Me and give me all your pains, the betrayals, the lies for this keeps you from My Presence, I will turn it around for your freedom and create for you a blessing that you couldn’t imagine.

Continue to be steady and rest in My Presence, be single minded and focus on my Word for your victory. Do not neglect your community of faith to experience My Presence, protection, witness, proof of My fullness to build your faith and to give strength for the journey together.

Be devoted in prayer and ask for My Wisdom for divine wisdom has to do with hearing, breathing in My thoughts, My heart. Wisdom will impact your life and those around you. Wisdom will take you to a place where the enemy loses its voice, Amen!  And My Spirit will manifest to declare the Mighty Works of Your GOD!

2 Corinthians 3:18, 2 Corinthians 5:7, Psalm 73:23-24, Psalm 18:29,   Psalm 91: 11-12, Hebrews 13:15, Hebrews 2:9-11, Daniel 11:32,        Psalm 145:3-5, Acts 2:11
Please LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE

No comments:

Post a Comment