Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Breathe on me


Don’t be afraid, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the Kingdom. Do not fear because I am absolutely delighted to give you the kingdom. I am your protector, stay close to me, I will watch over you. For, I formed you in your mother’s womb.  I took all of the threads of your life to weave a masterpiece. This revelation shows that you were not flung haphazardly into creation, but gently formed in your mother's womb lovingly as I took time to delicately knit all your inward parts together. Let this revelation settle in your heart and bring a sense of comfort and security to your soul. You were not a mistake. I planned for you before the foundation of the world and determined the exact time of your birth.
The Spirit of God has made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
The more I seek you, the more I find you, like refreshing rain on a dry land.
The more I find you, the more my desire is for the one who holds the stars
 in the palm of His hand. Nothing else satisfies me the way you do. 
To be close hearing the beat of your heart, as my soul sings, 
as my soul dances before your Throne,                                                                         
sharing the secret things of your heart to mine:

 “I will fill you with a contagious joy, for I delight in you.”
“See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands”
“Remember My mercies are new every morning”
I have spoken these things to you so that My joy
may be in you and your joy may be complete.

Every breath I take is a gift that comes from the Father of Lights. 
You have promised to sustain me. In your presence I fall into your arms again
because you are always there to catch me.                                                              
Holy Spirit Breath on me…

 John 15:11,Psalm 87:6, Luke 12:32, Psalm 139:13, Job 33:4

No comments:

Post a Comment