Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Who am I?


Who am I now?

I am a child of the Most High God.

God is taking me to another dimension I don’t feel qualified.

I am blessed and favored of God, I am prosperous.

I do not know what to say, I do not know what to think.

My life is about to change, my God is breaking the curse.

The Lord God is my provider and is well able to take care of me.

I am going to need a new attitude, a new day is beginning.

The Lord God takes pleasure in providing for me to bless others.

The former things have passed away. God is doing something new in my life.

Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness all these things will be given.

I have been chosen to live the life set before me; I have God’s DNA –

I have the mind of Christ – God has given me the ability to create wealth.

Stand still and see what the Lord has for me. The Lord Almighty is His Name.






No comments:

Post a Comment